What You Need to Know:
– The name of your Extended Healthcare Provider
– Your ID # / Policy # (Usually Found on your Benefit Card)
– Your relationship to the Policy Holder (Self, Spouse, Parent, etc.)
– If you have Secondary Coverage from a spouse / parent / etc.
– The date of your accident / your current injuries
– If you were referred by a physician
What You Need to Bring:
– Your Benefit Card
– A Doctor’s Referral (If referred by a physician)
Frequently Asked Questions:
If Your Plan Only Covers a Percentage of your claim:
You are still eligible for direct billing! We are able to bill the allowed percentage of your treatment online. Please note that the remainder of your balance must be settled up at the end of your visit. Non-reimbursed fees qualify as a medical deduction for tax purposes.
If Your Claim is Denied
If your direct billing claim is denied, we ask that your account balance is paid at the end of your visit. The front desk staff will let you know if your claim was denied before you leave.
Every benefit plan has unique restrictions / policies that may not allow for direct billing online. We encourage all of our patients to check with their Extended Healthcare Providers before coming in the ensure that they are eligible for this service.